Show or Hide Bounding Box in Illustrator

Image by blogstut : Show bounding box and Hide Bounding Box

Adobe illustrator is one of the vector -based design software, this software is also my favorite media in the office doing design work. But that I will discuss in this tutorial is not about the introduction of Adobe Illustrator, but about my experience at the office.

The story goes like this, one morning I arrived at the office where I work, and immediately turned on the computer. The first program that I want to go is Adobe Illustrator, because there is work to be revised. But what happens with this Adobe Illustrator ? and slightly irritated me .

Turns auto transform the object does not appear. Well I saw a little upset, I ask my colleagues who yesterday wore this computer . Then he said that my computer is taking too that one of my colleagues as my profession as a graphic design. But please note, my friend is just learning to know Adobe Illustrator, as long as he is more expert using CorelDraw .

With a slight feeling of annoyance I tried to find a solution on google, but I got unsatisfactory answers from a forum .

Finally I tried to tamper with the Adobe Illustrator. And I found the answer myself. Therefore I want to share this experience to anyone who is experiencing the same thing, especially for beginners.
Sometimes we forget the little things like mastering keyboard shortcuts in illustrator .

So in this case I emphasize to master all the keyboard shortcuts in Illustrator to facilitate your performance in designing something. If you do not show adobe illustrator auto transform (Bounding Box), the following solution :

The first step is that you do not panic, take a cup of tea or coffee to make you relax a little face a case like this.

The second step you open Adobe Illustrator, then select View on the menubar at the top and select Show Bounding Box. For more easy steps you simply press Shift + Ctrl + B and finished already the case that makes you irritated and panicked .

I hope this tutorial and my experience is useful for anyone reading it .

Thanks for reading !
Title : Show or Hide Bounding Box in Illustrator
Description : Image by blogstut : Show bounding box and Hide Bounding Box Adobe illustrator is one of the vector -based design software, this softw...

HOSTING Gratis

Hosting Gratis

Entri Populer